ABR®: Accredited Buyer Representative
The Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®) designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council ("REBAC") of the National Association of REALTORS® who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria. Only a small percentage of REALTORS® have this designation.
Why Use A Buyer's Agent?
Exclusive Buyer Agents can assist you with planning, locating and evaluating property, negotiating price and terms, financing, inspections and more. Insist on undivided loyalty and the protection of your interests.
Benefits of a Buyer's Agent
- Give you unbiased home showings; As a Buyer's Agent, I do not represent the seller, have no incentive to promote only certain properties, and will provide you my unbiased, expert opinion on each one.
- Exclusive representation; complete loyalty, without conflict of interest.
- Full disclosure; complete disclosure of everything I, as an agent, know.
- Wider Geographic Area; I specialize in the Philadelphia Main Line, including Montgomery, Delaware, and Chester Counties.
- Expert Price Guidance; I spend considerable time analyzing sales data, to determine the true property value.
- Confidentiality; concerning your money and motivations.
While any real estate agent can arrange property showings, provide mortgage assistance, print up information from the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), explain the forms and agreements, and track the whole process, an exclusive buyer's agent will point out reasons not to buy a particular property, negotiate aggressively for the best price and terms, include protective contingency clause in contracts to protect your interests, and most importantly, keep confidential any information that could hurt your bargaining position.
As your Buyer's Agent, I will assit you with locating and evaluating properties. I will work to negotiate the best price and terms for you, and can assist you in evaluating loans and financing options or help you find competent home inspectors and home warranty companies. Above, all, as your Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR®), I offer undivided loyalty and work to protect the Buyer's interests throughout the transaction. My goal, as an ABR®, is always to protect you - the Buyer.