Janis Peterson, Realtor®, GRI, ABR, SRES, CSP
Experience and Specialty
Janis Peterson has excelled in helping buyers and sellers of fine properties in the Philadelphia Main Line since 1994, specializing in real estate and homes of Montgomery, Delaware, and Chester County, PA, Pennsylvania.
- Highly knowledgeable Main Line real estate
- Specializing in both domestic and global relocations
- Buyer’s Agent representation available
GRI®: Graduate REALTOR® Institute
ABR®: Accredited Buyer Representative
SRES®: Seniors Real Estate Specialist
CSP®: Certified New Home Sales Professional
Over 20 years of sales and marketing experience, as Marketing Manager Europe Glaxo Smith Kline, Pfizer, Bayer Miles, Merck
- Invited speaker for "Lunch 'n Learn" employee seminars at Glaxo SmithKline, on "The Ins and Outs of Being a Smart Buyer" and additional real estate seminars.
- BS, Business, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ
- Phi Chi Theta - National Business Honor Society
- Innovative and creative with an eye for design and style.
- Having remodeled her own home, Janis assists her clients by drawing on her contacts and experience in evaluating floor plans, color, designs, staging, and use of space.
- These skills have also been invaluable in helping clients identify and evaluate a home for purchase, as well as actively participating with Janis' clients in preparing their home for sale.
- Janis Peterson provides highly personalized, customized service to all of her clients, while using state of the art technology and marketing, based upon her extensive business experience. If you are thinking about buying or selling a home, Janis Peterson will help you create a winning strategy.
- Janis Peterson has resided on the Main Line for over 30 years and has extensive knowledge of the communities and the surrounding areas, including schools, shopping, restaurants, entertainment, and travel.
- Active member and supporter of The Philadelphia Orchestra, Longwood Gardens, The New Horizon Senior Center in Narberth, and local charities.